Ultra-Short and Extra-Oral Implants
The delicate facial bones require specialised implants that are strong enough for proper anchorage of facial prosthetics.
Southern Implants collaborates with leading rehabilitation centers around the world, to design and manufacture Innovative products, for the treatment of patients with craniofacial defects.
• Ultra-short length
• Flanged collar option to prevent overly deep placement in critical regions
• High strength commercially pure Titanium Grade 4 with an UTS>900MPa
• SInergy surface with 20 years of clinical research showing consistently excellent results
• Standardised 4.0mm prosthetic interface
• Uses mechanical and/or magnetic (Steco Titanmagnetic®) components
• Implants are available in parallel walled and tapered designs
• Parallel walled implant, Ø3.75mm with a flanged platform of 4.8mm, available in lengths of 3,4 & 6mm
• Tapered implant has a diameter of 4.5mm with a 4.07mm restorative platform, available in a 4mm length