The size and shape of the multi-rooted socket is often not suited to the placement of a typical implant, resulting in compromised implant positioning or poor primary...
A common need for dental implant therapy is the replacement of a molar tooth. This can be from trauma to a failed root canal. Today, most patients desire to have a tooth...
- Another Peer Reviewed Article for the INVERTA™ Implant is Published, Check it out Here!
- July 2019 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter
- Southern Implants Releases New Implant for Optimizing Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
- Angled Implant Design to Accommodate Screw-retained Implant-supported Prostheses
- Did you see Southern Implants Innovative Treatment Solutions in the latest issue of Inside Dentistry? See it now!