Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
Related Innovative Products
All Innovative Products
The goal is to achieve clinical predictability combined with successful aesthetic outcomes. Soft tissue thickness and bone anatomy are compounding factors that can affect clinical success and the long-term maintenance of hard and soft tissue surrounding the implant.
The anatomic limitation of the anterior maxilla often results in implants being placed at a labially inclined angle. This necessitates the use of angle correcting or cement-retained abutments that may compromise aesthetic outcomes and create soft tissue complications.
- Clinical predictability and successful aesthetic outcomes are the goal.
- Complex biological situations can compromise aesthetic results.
- There are a few compounding factors that contribute to clinical success and long-term maintenance of hard and soft tissue.
- How can implant design facilitate the achievement of aesthetic outcomes?
The anatomic limitations of the anterior maxilla often results in implants being placed at a labially inclined angle. This necessitates the use of angle correcting abutments which compromises aesthetic outcomes and creates possible soft tissue complications.
- More vertical placement of implants & platform shift
- Adds buccal space to allow under contouring of restorations
- Less pressure on buccal soft tissue, resulting in increased
mid-facial soft tissue
- Screw retained restorations with no need for labially placed
screw access holes
- Tapered design allows for optimal placement in available bone
- Ideal for placement in extraction socket
- Thread design ideal for good primary stability
- Leads to cost effective treatment
- Available in 4 connections
Why It Works
The Co-Axis® Implant will give more mid-facial soft tissue thickness
that will result in better long-term aesthetics and stable bone levels
Sub-Crestal angle correction with the Co-Axis implant allows optimal implant placement and screw retained restorations, using standard components which ultimately results in good aesthetic outcomes at a reduced cost.
- Innovation unique to Southern implants, to facilitate sub-crestal angle correction
- Available from Southern implants in 4 different connections; External hex, Tri-Nex, Deep Conical & Internal hex
- The only angled-top, tapered, screw-form implant, available in 12°, 24° & 36°
- Ø3.25mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.3mm, 5.0mm & 6.0mm
- Range from 8 – 24mm lengths
- Enhanced surface
Be Your Referral’s Hero Through Innovation
- Ideal for immediate placement in extraction sockets
- Reduces need for onlay bone grafting
- Increases patient acceptance
- Improves parallelism in multiple-implant cases
- Uses standard surgical protocol and instrumentation
- Satisfied referral base
- Sub-crestal correction allows for better emergence profile
- Platform switch improves soft tissue “maintenance” ensure to predictable aesthetics
- Allows for screw-retained restorations
- Reduces laboratory and component costs
Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
Soft and hard tissue healing
For further detailed information about Predictable Anterior Aesthetics, please see the documents made available for your reference.
Treatment Solutions Brochure
Southern Implants Product Brochure
Innovative Treatment Solutions
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible.
South Africa - Head Office: 1 Albert Road, Irene, Centurion, RSA