Advanced Implantology course
February 8 @ 8:00 am - February 14 @ 5:00 pm
Factory tour and braai (BBQ) at the Southern Implants campus in Irene, South Africa.
Lectures and hands on workshops on 3D models.
– Bone regeneration, PRF, osseodensification
– The Atrophic maxilla (co-axis, nazalus, zygomatics and pterygoid implants)
– Aesthetic anteriors
– Immediate molar replacements
– Prosthetic considerations
Safari experience at the Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge, Pilanesberg Game Reserve.
Daily treatment planning discussions scheduled from 12h00-14h00 on 12, 13 and 14 February.
14 February: Return to the UK
* Four days fully immersive course
* Accommodation at the Irene Country Lodge (https://irenecountrylodge.co.za)
* Meals and refreshments during the course
* Accommodation at Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge (dinner and breakfast inclusive, as well as a game drive daily) (https://www.legacyhotels.co.za/hotels/kwa-maritane-bush-lodge)
* All transfers
Dr Riz Syed
Dr Stavros Eleftheriou
Dr Dominic O’Hooley
Dr Rudi Mukherjee
Dr Noland Naidoo