The state-of-the-art design features such as microthreads on the neck, a built-in platform shift, highly effective self-tapping thread, and the Southern Implants moderately rough Alumina blasted surface (with over 15 years of proven clinical success).
Surgical and Prosthetic Benefits
– Excellent tactile sensibility during placement
– Fast insertion and excellent primary stability
– State-of-the-art design features to minimize risk of peri-implant complications
– Wide range of prosthetic options for treatment of single tooth, partial or full edentulism
– Available in 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm and 5.0mm implant diameters
– Tapered or cylindrical body shape
– Lengths of 6-15mm
– Moderately rough surface with 15 years of clinical evidence
– Available in 3.5mm and 4.0mm diameter Co-Axis™ (angulated platform) configurations
– Implants are made from Ultra high strength Grade IV, pure titanium
For More Information: Southern Implants
Not all products available in all markets.
#DentalImplants #DentalEducation #SouthernImplantsEducation #DentalIndustry #SINA #SouthernImplants #SouthernImplantsNorthAmerica #Periodontists #CoAxis #DeepConicalImplants #PredictableAnteriorAesthetics