The Osseointegrated Fixtures system extends the use of osseointegrating implants from dental only applications, to the attachment of prosthetics outside the oral region. Osseointegrated Fixtures have been developed to enable the attachment of external aesthetic restoration prostheses when suction or adhesives are inadequate. This has been found to be useful for both craniofacial prostheses and prosthetic digits on the hand.
- Southern Implants Releases New Implant for Optimizing Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
- Angled Implant Design to Accommodate Screw-retained Implant-supported Prostheses
- Did you see Southern Implants Innovative Treatment Solutions in the latest issue of Inside Dentistry? See it now!
- Dr. Robert del Castillo – Miami Lakes, USA – Full Arch Rehabilitation with Co-Axis Implants – 1
- Inside Dental Technology – December 2018 – PROVATA™ Implants