The Machined Surface Coronal (MSc) dental implant surface treatment offers practitioners an innovative way to take advantage of the best characteristics of both smooth and moderately rough implant surfaces. A machined coronal region of specific surface roughness provides resistance against plaque and biofilm accumulation, and enhances the efficacy of preventive maintenance measures, thereby decreasing the risk of peri-implantitis. Meanwhile, the complementary moderately rough portion assures the superior osseointegration of modern surfaces. This hybrid surface design enables more predictable treatment of patients suffering from progressive bone loss.
- Another Peer Reviewed Article for the INVERTA™ Implant is Published, Check it out Here!
- July 2019 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter
- Southern Implants Releases New Implant for Optimizing Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
- Angled Implant Design to Accommodate Screw-retained Implant-supported Prostheses
- Did you see Southern Implants Innovative Treatment Solutions in the latest issue of Inside Dentistry? See it now!