Two-Day Hands-on Course with Drs. Costa Nicolopoulos and Petros Yuvanoglu
This course will provide practical guidelines for a state-of-the-art approach to rehabilitating the full arch. The ability to offer accelerated therapy with less-invasive implant techniques such as Osseodensification to facilitate minimally invasive approach which will allow better patient recruitment and long-term outcome sustainability.
This program will address how innovative implant designs are used in post extraction sockets and with Immediate Loading to maximize bone and maintain soft tissue. It will also address how to maximize the existing bone to avoid more invasive grafting techniques in conjunction with Osseodensification.
Additional innovations for prosthetic management will be introduced that improve simplicity and greater patient acceptance. Both a surgical and prosthetic hands-on exercise will be conducted to allow the participant to rapidly embrace these attractive innovations.
- The Appropriate Case Selection where immediate loading with the permanent restoration can be done within in 7 days.
- The Advantages of Same Day approach in the:
- Reduction in treatment time
- Cost saving
- Immediate function
- Increased patient satisfaction
- High treatment acceptance
- The Surgical Technique or placement of Co-Axis & MAX implants with Use Versah Osseodensification in order to optimize the case with primary stability for immediate loading.
- The Innovative Prosthodontic Protocol which is characterized from simplicity for increased patient acceptance