Clayton Chiswick Hotel, London
Learn to provide immediate molar implant treatments safely and predictably
A Masterclass with Dr. André Hattingh
- Molar sockets are often too large and too complex to allow for predictable immediate placement using conventional implants and techniques.
- Placement of conventional implants into one socket of a multi-rooted site may produce significant bio-mechanical and prosthetic compromises.
- Delayed placement most often leads to significant bone loss and/or sinus pneumatisation, adding complexity, time, cost and risk to the treatment.
- With delayed placement, patients intending to have implant treatments frequently become accustomed to the space and then don’t return for the treatment. This may cause other problems down the track.
- Learn to predictably and safely provide immediate molar treatments for your patients. A highly attractive option for patients to have the molar extracted and implant placed in the same procedure.
- Grow your referral business by inviting colleagues to refer patients seeking an implant solution to have the extraction and implant placement done in one procedure.
- A great way for clinicians seeking to learn to restore implants to start doing so, out of the aesthetic zone.
Masterclass presented by Dr. André Hattingh. André Hatting is a global authority on immediate molar treatments. A specialist periodontist, he has published widely and is in the final phase of a PhD on the subject. For the past 13 years he has treated hundreds of patients using these techniques and protocols, including outstanding long-term follow up of his own cases.
Detailed lectures and hands-on workshop
Cost: £525.00 + VAT
Registration includes lunch and refreshments
For more information, please email Liesl Muller firstname.lastname@example.org