The Masters of Head & Neck Congress will take place in Pretoria and will feature 2 days of intensive lectures, a dissection course as well as a 2 day symposium....
October 21-26, 2019 – SASMFOS Congress 2019 Current Concepts in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Pathology
Gerhard Steenkamp Gerhard completed his BVSc degree in 1994 from the University of Pretoria’s Faculty of Veterinary Science at Onderstepoort, after completion of his BSc...
International Forum Legends 2020 – Creativity Having Fun! Africa is Calling! Southern Implants is committed to invest in Continuing Education in Implant dentistry....
A supplement to Compendium, September 2018, Volume 35, Issue 3 These are exciting times in which computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques allow the production of...
- Another Peer Reviewed Article for the INVERTA™ Implant is Published, Check it out Here!
- July 2019 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter
- Southern Implants Releases New Implant for Optimizing Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
- Angled Implant Design to Accommodate Screw-retained Implant-supported Prostheses
- Did you see Southern Implants Innovative Treatment Solutions in the latest issue of Inside Dentistry? See it now!