Southern Implants has been a pioneer in the top-end specialist sector of the dental implant market since 1987, servicing maxillofacial and craniofacial surgeons,...
Co-Axis® is the first threaded dental implant with an angled prosthetic platform correction. This innovative design from Southern Implants allows oral surgeons and other...
The size and shape of the multi-rooted socket is often not suited to the placement of a typical implant, resulting in compromised implant positioning or poor primary...
- January 2020 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter
- April 24-25, 2020 – Edward C. Hinds Symposium on Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- May 13-16, 2020 – North Carolina Academy of Prosthodontics
- May 15-16, 2020 – Style Italiano Composite Course
- June 4, 2020 – Dentistry 2020: Comprehensive Dentistry in Focus