The Deep Conical (DC) dental implant system offers practitioners a dental implant with state-of-the-art design and featuring the proven internal cone connection system....
The size and shape of the multi-rooted socket is often not suited to the placement of a typical implant, resulting in compromised implant positioning or poor primary...
For years, when replacing anterior teeth with dental implants the long axis of the implant does not coincide with the long axis of the restoration and the aesthetics of the...
- July 2019 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter
- Southern Implants Releases New Implant for Optimizing Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
- Angled Implant Design to Accommodate Screw-retained Implant-supported Prostheses
- Did you see Southern Implants Innovative Treatment Solutions in the latest issue of Inside Dentistry? See it now!
- Dr. Robert del Castillo – Miami Lakes, USA – Full Arch Rehabilitation with Co-Axis Implants – 1