This innovative design from Southern Implants allows oral surgeons and other dental professionals to utilize existing bone while maintaining the restorative platform at an...
Insufficient bone volume is a common problem encountered when rehabilitating the edentulous posterior maxilla with implant-supported prostheses, as treatment is limited by...
- January 2020 – Southern Implants In Focus Newsletter
- April 24-25, 2020 – Edward C. Hinds Symposium on Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- May 13-16, 2020 – North Carolina Academy of Prosthodontics
- May 15-16, 2020 – Style Italiano Composite Course
- June 4, 2020 – Dentistry 2020: Comprehensive Dentistry in Focus