Insufficient bone volume is a common problem encountered when rehabilitating the edentulous posterior maxilla with implant-supported prostheses, as treatment is limited by...
Co-Axis® is the first threaded dental implant with an angled prosthetic platform correction NOW AVAILABLE WITH A REDUCED PLATFORM
This innovative design from Southern Implants allows oral surgeons and other dental professionals to utilize existing bone while maintaining the restorative platform at an...
- Southern Implants Releases New Implant for Optimizing Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
- Angled Implant Design to Accommodate Screw-retained Implant-supported Prostheses
- Did you see Southern Implants Innovative Treatment Solutions in the latest issue of Inside Dentistry? See it now!
- Dr. Robert del Castillo – Miami Lakes, USA – Full Arch Rehabilitation with Co-Axis Implants – 1
- Inside Dental Technology – December 2018 – PROVATA™ Implants