Deep Conical (DC) Dental Implants
The Deep Conical (DC) dental implant system offers practitioners a dental implant with state-of-the-art design and featuring the proven internal cone connection system.
The DC implant features an 11° internal conical connection interface with a double hex anti-rotation feature, providing a tight implant-abutment seal and superior implant-abutment rigidity.
The state-of-the-art design features such as microthreads on the neck, a built-in platform shift, highly effective self-tapping thread, and the Southern Implants moderately rough Alumina blasted surface (with over 15 years of proven clinical success), the risk of adverse implant reactions such as soft tissue irritation, implant mobility, bone loss and peri-implantitis is reduced. The option of tapered, cylindrical and Co-Axis® (angulated platform) body shapes offers practitioners a versatile and trustworthy tool for effective treatment of the full range of indications.
Surgical and Prosthetic Benefits
- Excellent tactile sensibility during placement
- Fast insertion and excellent primary stability
- State-of-the-art design features to minimize risk of peri-implant complications
- Wide range of prosthetic options for treatment of single tooth, partial or full edentulism
- Available in 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm and 5.0mm implant diameters
- Tapered or cylindrical body shape
- Lengths of 6-15mm
- Moderately rough surface with 15 years of clinical evidence
- Available in 3.5mm and 4.0mm diameter Co-Axis™ (angulated platform) configurations
- Implants are made from Ultra high strength Grade IV, pure titanium
For further detailed information about the Deep Conical Implant, please see the documents made available for your reference.
Deep Conical Product Catalog
The DEEP CONICAL Co-Axis implant is indicated for use in situations where the long axis of a conventional implant would not coincide with the long axis of the restoration and would therefore result in a restorative compromise…
Deep Conical Brochure
With the Deep Conical Implant and prosthetic range, Southern Implants offers clinicians a tried and tested connection interface, alongside ste-of-the-art implant features from leading edge clinical research…
Deep Conical Surgical Manual
This surgical manual provides instructions for placement of the Southern Implants Deep Conical (DC) range of dental implants…
Southern Implants Product Brochure
Dental implants are an indispensable part of dental treatment options. With the globalization of medical infrastructures and higher standards of living, implant applications continue to increase…
Innovative Treatment Solutions
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible.
South Africa - Head Office: 1 Albert Road, Irene, Centurion, RSA