This course will provide you with the treatment planning knowledge and skills to be able to complete a vertical, horizontal or crestal approach sinus lift as well as ridge splitting techniques.
You will also be able to handle the complications that may arise from any of these treatment options. The course will include didactics, case videos & intensive hands on workshops.
- Treatment Planning of Posterior Maxilla
- Applied Anatomy of the Sinus
- Lateral Window Technique
- Biomaterials in Sinus Floor Elevations Grafting
- Vertical Sinus Left Technique / Crestal Sinus Approach
- Complications of Sinus Floor Elevation
- Ridge Split Technique
- Lateral window sinus lift technique
- Ridge Split Technique & soft tissue closure
- Treatment of perforations as well as placement of synthetic bone substitutes
Place of Training:
Cape Town, South Africa
Southern Implants is a leading provider of unique and innovative Dental implant products with a focus on the top-end professional users who want more choices. Southern’s expertise in research, development and manufacturing of dental implants allows us to provide Innovative treatment solutions that will reduce treatment times and improve patient outcomes.
The company was established in 1987 and is headquartered in South Africa. Our global network of professional representatives are dedicated and committed to provide high level technical support. We aim compliment the clinicians ability to deliver exemplified standards of care to their patients and referral base.
Not all products available in all markets.
#DentalImplants #DentalEducation #SouthernImplantsEducation #DentalIndustry #SouthernImplants #Periodontists #CoAxis #DeepConicalImplants #PredictableAnteriorAesthetics